[Dailydrool] Long week at work

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:28:43 PDT 2009

And I'm finally catching up on my daily drools.

Drool for Stella and her chin bump removal.  We hope you have a quick and
routine healing.

Welcome home Holly Noelle and Suz!  We're so excited that you had safe
travels and Holly Noelle is finally home!

Drool to Shirley and Ken on their loss of Hannah -- we hope she had a gentle
journey to the Bridge.  And to Trudy on her loss of Dexter -- we're so sorry
you had him for such a short time.  He's waiting for you at the Bridge,
happy and running free.

Welcome to Honey, and congratulations to Susan and Dennis.  And welcome to
Beau.  Emily, they will settle in and establish their pecking order.  Let us
know how they're doing.

Drool for QW Olive -- we hope it's not cancer, but whatever it is we hope
the time you have left is peaceful and happy.

Hearthealing drool to Laura on her loss of Punkin Elizabeth.  We're so sorry
for your loss.

Welcome to Bella, aka Noodles.  Shelby, I had to laugh at your post.  Yes
she's very smart.  And yes, she's planning her strategy of attack :-).  Hold
onto your hat, I have the feeling you're in for a wild ride :-)

Happy birthday Miss Annabelle Lee (It was many a year ago, in a kingdom by
the sea...always one of my favorite Poe poems).

Drool for Elvis -- we hope he's OK!

Welcome to Charger, and congratulations to Shelby, Laura, and Leigh-Anne.
Being owned by a basset is like no other experience on earth.

Congratulations Liz on Ma Barker and Dulcie's therapy test results!  We're
sending healing drool for Dulcie -- I know how much you love her.

Julie, I think you have found out the meaning of the term "foster failure".
Time to fill out the adoption paperwork :-).

Happy birthday Roland!

Beth, I remember how sad you were during Blueberry's struggle and her
passing.  I'm glad some of the pain has gone away, but the wonderful happy
memories remain.  She was a special girl, and you were lucky to have each
other.

Drool for Debbie and Wayne, and for Brudder Elwood's dishpan hands!  That
chickie soup is just the trick.

And finally drool for Madden and his mom -- we hope he doesn't have cancer.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))