[Dailydrool] THANKS FOR STOMPIN MISHGUN WADDLE!

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 22:02:57 PDT 2009

Thanks for sharing the pics and videos of the Mishgun Waddle! Sure looks like there was lots of fun, games, and the pawrade in sunny and shady weather

obviously alot of stompin was done....and our prayers here in Florida were answered!!!!! all that stompin for the Mishgun Waddle opened the skies ( I hear there was just a brief sprinkle early on on Friday,) and then...y'all sent it all SOUTH!!!! it's been ranin' nonstop for over 3 days here....up to 12" in some parts of the state and we are flooded everywhere! thank you thank you thank you! it put out all the fires in the tinderbox.....Bassets and their people are the GREATEST!!  ALL THAT STOMPIN WORKED BOTH WAYS!!! WOOHOO!

Pat Wood

Suncoast Basset Rescue

Oliver & Hannah - SBR sr foster adopts - we really hate to get our pawsies wet!

Ethel - SBR sr. foster adopt - let it rain rain rain!