[Dailydrool] No Rain Stompin!!

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Fri May 22 01:45:49 PDT 2009

It is me, Cakie. Pawtunia doesn't know so much about this...I'm teaching
her.

I got a woof from Windy on Long Island. Her slave, our Auntie Walli is
working her fingers to the bone to stage the Tri-State Basset Rescue, Hound
Howlabaloo on Saturday. Nope, Pawtunia, Rusty and I can't go....but we can
watch da weather....and weather.com is making scary noises about isolated
thunderstorms..... I say ISOLATE them off shore!!! Like a nickzillion
miles!!!

The hounds on Long Island need our help......free help. Start stompin. It
worked for the BW, it worked for Mishgun.....NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO
RAIN FOLKS NEED CONCRETE BASSET HOUNDS NO RAIN NO RAIN STOMP BUY A CONCRETE
BASSET NO RAIN STOMP STOMP NO RAIN NO RAIN.

....Did I mention that Auntie Deb and Uncle Leon are braving the traffic to
bring the special, sculpted by Auntie Deb concrete basset hounds??? They
gotta get there!! Folks were grabbing them out of the human's hands at the
BW pawction? (She slave had two people shove money in her hands between Aunt
Deb's van and the building!) That they sold out the two dozen that they had
at the BW? That Auntie Barbsoda literally bought the one off my front porch?
That the table full in Mishgun sold out? If it, choke, rains on the picnic
the good citizens of Long Island will have to wait till fall to get their
hounds!!! This will not do!

NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN LIFE IS GOOD HOUNDS NO RAIN NO RAIN
GOTTA GET EM FROM WALLI NOT SHIPPING CONCRETE HOUNDS NO RAIN NO RAIN AUNT
DEB DONE GOOD NO RAIN NO RAIN AUNT WALLI WILL BE MISERABLE NO RAIN NO RAIN
STOMP STOMP STOMP.

Petunia, Rusty and I are STOMPIN. Feyfey and the bridge hounds are STOMPIN.

Cakie
(I wish us could go.....He slave said somethin about leaving in the traffic
from the Jersey shore to drive to the Long Island beach traffic on Memorial
day weekend and needing to leave likes, well....Thursday.....us just did the
13 hours each way to Mishgun last weekend and are Rambling next
weekend.....)