[Dailydrool] Sebastian extremely sick

Diane Davis pettnutt at embarqmail.com
Sat May 23 06:55:08 PDT 2009

It's been a while since we posted, but many of you know us.  Please pray for Sebastian.  We found him collapsed on our bathroom floor around 8 a.m.  Took him immediately to vet; now he's on IV's---and it's wait and see.  Sebastian had the first injection for heartworm treatment on Monday.  He seemed fine until this morning.  Vet does not hear any congestion in the lungs.  Sebastian's gums are pink & he isn't "shocky."  Other bloodtest results are pending.

Never, ever let your basset miss even one month of heartworm preventive.
I can't possibly feel any worse than I already do.  He may die, and I am responsible.

Please pray and sling drool for Sebastian.

Diane

Diane, Sebastian & Daisy
The Tallahassee Lads 'n Lassies