[Dailydrool] Queen Olive

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 07:12:55 PDT 2009

Hi Queen Olive:

Since we hab expertise in dis area we thought we would chime in.  We not know weason Queen Lola decide not to ride in Royal Carrage dis year.  Maybe cause she wasn'n pwanning on twying fur Queen dis year but did because not many twied fur it.  As fur yur title, you hab not LOST it.  Once you are Queen you will ALWAYS be Queen.  We know frum experience dat Queen Sadie Sue was wespected as QUEEN tiww da day dat her went to da bridge an eben beyond da bridge Queen Sadie Sue is STIWW wemembered an honored as being da Queen ob da Michigan Waddle.  An teww yur Momma dat we hear frum Canada dat yur Momma is da QUEEN ob fudge making.  Hear frum furiend ober dere dat dey LUBS yur Queen Sadie Sue's Cloud #9 Fudge.

Still Loyal Subjects To Queen Olive too;

Suzie, Daisey Mae, and Mollie Mae