[Dailydrool] readin the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat May 23 16:38:43 PDT 2009

Momma here.? We wanted to take time to say thank you to all that sent the wonderful "go away"pewmoania drool. With Brudder Elwood runnin da home, my down time is limited no matter how bad I felt. One might even say he took advantage of the situation, but as Momperson would say--I didn't?coff up both lungs, maybe one, and the other is in there banging around. As a hooman, we must keep going,

We are diverting my drool to Sebastian and Momma Diane, we hope the Doc's and the meds get this brudder up on all 4 paws and going again, Diane, we miss hearing from you, please let us know how Sebastian is progressing.

Susan, we are so sorry to hear of Bonnie's passing, may she live forever in your heart.

Frank's lastest video-loved it as always!? Frank is a hunk, and sweet Sarah always makes me smile.

Queen Olive. My dear, you will always be Queen, and meeting you was a royal moment for me.

Georgie, I read your post titled Elwood--and shuttered, as I am not sure if da Brudder has been posting without me, or perhaps another Elwood is on the trail---uhhhh--if its mine-do I want to know? Is there bail money involved???

Sagging Breasts. Oh the things I could say here. Nope, moving on-----

Hubby is feeling better, of course he powerwashed the drive and front of the house just to prove his Dr. wrong, we won't mention that he could of powerwashed the kitchen floor-I will file that under?keep my mouth shut?and move on again-

My quiet moment is now over. Elder Clara and Brudder Elwood are having a screaming match-
I am sure he has plenty to say about the past days.
Thank you all again for thinking of us, we will eventually get our waddle pictures posted-it's been a long haul at the homestead--

Drool to all in need, hound and human--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts