[Dailydrool] Surpriz is here

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 17:40:01 PDT 2009

Hi Eberybdy,
My surpriz b here! It be a BIG BRUDDER! an my Ma saz he can stay. His name Noah. He bite me, and growl at me and lick me and sniffy me and eat my supper. But I no care....he be fun. He potty outside too, my Ma saz mybe he teach me sumpin bout goin out. He takn ober the couch thingie cause I stil hab the beddy but he sleepy in hiz own new crate my Ma gots him. My Pa relly like him too, saz he "nice dog." I hab shood him bout the furkitty, Xena.. and she smack him once.  We play rasssseeellll and he bited me and I jmp on him and we rol all ober the place. I sleepy relly gud afer we play. Well, that all for now.
Lub fum, Hollyberry and her new Brudder Noah