[Dailydrool] Sebastian is home!!

Diane Davis pettnutt at embarqmail.com
Sun May 24 20:45:09 PDT 2009

Yee Haw!!  We brought our sweet boy home tonight at 8:30.  He is on a chicken/rice diet, antibiotics & "doggy pepcid," and is getting lots of rest.  He seems his old, happy self, but I'll make sure he takes it easy!  I may have mentioned this before, but he was diagnosed with HGE (Hemmorrhagic Gastroenteritis = bloody intestinal inflammation).  So now I must be on the alert for any bloody stools or diarrhea.

Considering how bad Sebastian looked on our bathroom floor Sat. a.m., I believe it is a miracle that he is home tonight, looking none the worse for wear.  I'm grateful, so grateful, for your prayers, drool & good thoughts for him, and I'm forever indebted to the wonderful vets & staff at Allied Veterinary Emergency Hospital here in Tallahassee where Sebastian spent a day and a half.  The excellent, constant care he received at AVEH made all the difference for him.  Thank you, Dr. Campbell & Dr. Clayton!

Sebastian wants to send extra-special snooter kisses & all his love to his beloved girlfriend Annie Belle Goldizen in Montana, and hugs & love to her mom and lil' sis,  too.  :-)

Love and drool to all,

Diane, Sebastian & Daisy ~
The Tallahassee Lads 'n Lassies
Jazz the dalma-hound,
Buddy the labra-chow,
& cats Emma, Buzz & Leo

* Adopt/Spay/Neuter!
* Adopt from basset rescues, shelters, humane societies.
* Give a homeless basset a forever home today!