[Dailydrool] GM 08 Brie

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 25 15:29:37 PDT 2009

Dear Auntie Amanda-

I am making a rare exception in doing a puplic post about poor Brie. She was
a gracious and elegant Grand Marshall and she still worked the BW 09 picnic
as if she owned it! She knew darn well that some (my slave!) were not of her
stature but was a benevolent dictator.

Feyfey has been grabbing my tail to say that Brie arrived. She asked for a
bed like feyfey and woo were pictured on and says you provided adequate
comfort, but she would like one of those chaise beds, with gold trim and a
sleep number mattress. Back to being a young hound, she thinks about a soft
35 would do nicely. Plus some pillows....and that her selections from the
buffet shall be fetched to her on a platter with nice china....She did
mention something to feyfey about becoming pleasantly plump long before your
time comes to see her again! GM Noodles has joined Brie on her divan and
they are comparing notes about their deprivation while down here.

Us is very sorry she went to see feyfey........but she is rather enjoying
herself. She is waiting for someone to fetch the telescope to her........so
she can look down upon you.

Cakie
....Petunia and Rusty
....and Rich and dawn