[Dailydrool] Otay, mee too

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 25 15:49:51 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. All dem noises at da Waddle. Brudder Elwood teke dis all in da stribez. I beez "DA MAN".
Ooopz. Momma gibin me da glare.
I be DA MAN dat almos peed himself when them biggie noises heppin. I shake, I drool, Momma all upset cause I bee habin nerbous break apartz. I mighty glad to git in me trablin crate an pull da blankie ober me headbone.
I lubz da picinic.
I lubz da pizza pawtie.
I lubz all da peepulz.
I escape Aunite Sandi and da toebone grinder. Fank youze Momma.
I goin next yearz.
Elder Clara missed da Brudder.
An da woomenz------oh lala

Debbie Winchester