[Dailydrool] neat idea

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon May 25 16:05:47 PDT 2009

For all of us slaves who had whippy ass bassets  this year at the MBR
parade, I got this great idea,  I know guys, don't get  too excited,  it doesn't
happen very often,   any ways  I got this really  neat idea that us basset
slaves will leave all of the whippy boys and  girls in one motel room and
us humans will go to the parade !!!!  maybe  even dinner afterwards and
drinks and dancing  WHOO_HOO !!!!!  is it  Waddle time yet ????  How's that for a
brain fart ??? not bad   huh  or is it hey ??????

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie
(http://www.whereitsat.com/?ncid=emlwenew00000004)