[Dailydrool] neat idea

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon May 25 16:54:10 PDT 2009

I am sure that you will get the Paw of Approval from many
but those that come to mine are Brudder Elwood and Brudder Nigel.
Can you imagine the Pawty they would have?  Just be sure to take
extra $$$$ as I am  sure there will be some (not naming names) that
will need bail money.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Nooooo Sadie Maye and Abby Gale!  You are not going to the  Hotel Pawty!
I don't care how many lookies and begging you do...YOU ARE NOT GOING!
Why? Why? Number 1 it is much too far and Number 2,  I don't trust you to stay out of Trouble!