[Dailydrool] Studying for finals

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 14:06:48 PDT 2009

It is a lovely steamy day in Illinois.  Monsoon one minute, sauna the next.  Nic has one final left and is studying with all his might and a little help from Maggie.  The subject matter is so thrilling that with Maggie's help he has to sleep on it.  They are in the Dad's chair sound asleep.  It is so cute.  Maggie also helped him eat some icecream earlier.  They make such a good pair.  I'll have to wake him up in a little bit to study some more but not yet.  I think the sleep might be more beneficial.

Uck!  I found a flea on Maggie this morning.  I searched for more but found nothing.  Put on new preventive.  Marley is itching again.  This time she has lost acres of hair on her tail.  The backside is balding again too.  She is a mess.  We have bathed her in her antifungal shampoo but aren't sure what else to do.  I have an appointment to take her to the vet but not the town one.  We also go to the base so we will try that this time.  Last time I spent $$$ and never found the cause.  She is a grumpy girl when she itches.

I need to wake up the boyslave.  Maggie would rather I didn't.  Ninja is sleeping on his Lit. book which he has the test in.  Maybe she can help him study.

Snooters and drool to those in need.

Julie with Ninja the studious, Marley the itchy and grumpy, Maggie the sleepy and Shelby never get enough belly rubs queen