[Dailydrool] Introducing Jordan

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Tue May 26 16:10:14 PDT 2009

On Sat, my new little girl came home. Her name is Jordan, she is a very
pawtite red and white, nice manners, no issues, about 3 and a snuggler. She is
 of course stuck like glue to me. She and Loki have  hit it off and play
and  wrestle non stop. It is nice to see the basset 500 again. She has been
sleeping  through the night without a peep. I  was home with her all weekend
so today  I went into work for a couple of hours and came home to find her
out of the  crate. But it was still latched! I suspect she is having a little
separation  anxiety as my toaster was on the floor, and several empty bags
were shredded. We  had our get acquainted vet visit today and she charmed the
staff who pronounced  her another winner! I honestly feel that Spanky and
Sonny had a paw in this.  Sonny was a red and white and Spanky was  my velcro
boy.
I know that she will be delighting me and TriState events for years  to
come.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377034x1201454326/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=