[Dailydrool] puttin two great brains together

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue May 26 15:47:37 PDT 2009

HI ebberbody,  dis be Evil Annie and dis been one beezy deys  here.  mommy
and meez bin wurkin on da theme for ours privot party next  year at da
Waddle motel.  an dis what we comes up with.
da theme is goin ta beez  " National Lampoons Pawty Harty Whippy Ass
Basset Bash " weez goin to getz together   wif Brudder Elwood and  Nigel and
Llewis, why we gotz a hole year to plans dis one out.mommy sez we even  have
games fur da houndies, we dedicate ones to Elder Clara, it be called
Queen of Farts  Tooter Bubble Blowing contest. we gotz ta dooz  dis  one in
the whirllee pool.  we can play spin da bottle and strip  poker,  Whoo Hoo
dis getting good now. NO hoomans allowed just da  houndies. hoomans goin to
da waddle parade, dey hab dere own pawty. We goin rent  da SUITE !!!! wif
queen beds. plenty ob room to moob around an mingle.   mommy sez dis pawty
for all da whimpy bassets an dat meez can't cum cause  dere nose such ting as
a 'EVIL WHIMP " !   HUH !!!!

Evil Annie
(http://www.whereitsat.com/?ncid=emlwenew00000004)