[Dailydrool] Free to gud home

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue May 26 16:24:00 PDT 2009

Dear Nigel and Llewis,

We are willing to teke the little shark. But first what do you mean with "tekes you beby boids away an rolls on em"? There other items we are ok with. We need some vitality round here.
Could you ship him priority? We in Canada so it better dis way.
Are you sure yoo MPerson won't mind?
Lub
Violeta and Xaxa da Basset and future Brudder Cnly.

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau