[Dailydrool] Free to gud home

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed May 27 02:39:58 PDT 2009

Dere Nigel an Lewis,
Firs I wanna sez dat we no wanna da Cnly eben iffen Momma tinkz himz so cute!
Hey wadda bout memememe?
Otay, I digress.  So we hab da Free to gud home for awl ob you.
Dis be da oppo, oppor...deal ob da lifetime.  Dis deal werk bedder for eber inbolbed.
Dis nudder ener .. oh heck go go go dwooler dat gib Cnly da run fur da moolah.
Dis one a widdle ober 1 an no hab enny bwains wut so eber. Why me no tinks dere is eben air pocket.
Why dis one wud tire out da wittle shawk toofer youz got dere.  Oh an he a BOY!
Youz hab speeryence wit boyz. Youz not even be in trubble wit Mr. Cooper Sir cuz youz not gittin rid of Cnly.
For we well dat widdle pesty neffoo no be innerruptin we dewicate pwincess sleep or chewy we toyz.
See dis win win sitcheeashun!

Droolz an Sniffers (tho Momma sez herz needed a snifter ob sumtime affer him bisit)
Nelly Belle ob da Dog House Gang