[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gitz a fink

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 26 17:29:32 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I needz hep. Da Brudder hab seriouz problumz. Why dis so bad it leebz da Brudder a scratchin da headbone, I not knowz whut ta do.
Elder Clara dun teached Sister Daisy, whut be a old bag too, meny meny fings while da Brudder be a waddlin. Sister Daisy she kwick, she gotz teef, no not teef like da shark dat lib wif Nigelz and Llewis,biggie teef. She runz and she poundz da Brudderz.
Elder Clara dun teach dis one to fite, to do da hummpy. Grab da earflapz. Why I go out to do me bizness da odder day, com back in me door flap and dere she be. Sister Daisy bite me snooter. Meke me stey outside in da heat. Now she a sittin dere all da time like old troll unner da bridge. Jus a watin. Smilin. Elder Clara watchin, gibbin da pointerz.
Tonite she git Brudder Jake whut she lub. Momma a lookin out da winnder an seez it, Momma pound on da glass cause Sister Daisy gotz da lipperflapz up to da eyeballz an she grab Brudder Jake by da snooter.
Dis one ain't scared of nuffin. Whut has da Elder Clara dun to da menz ob da home I ask.
Brudder Jake bee huge, Sister Daisy she be liddel.
Den it heppin.
Brudder Elwood gitz a fink.
Sister Daisy needz to go hep Nigel and Llewis wif da shark. Oh yes, datz a plan. Sister Daisy git dat liddel one rite.
Brudder Elwood ebbin put up wif Elder Clara whut he can dooze da controlz.
Brudder Elwood lubz it when da plan com togedder.
Nigel open da door, I boot dis beast rite to youze, youze kin fank da Brudder latterz.
Whew, I unload dat one.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake