[Dailydrool] Robbie ATB

Jane Lyons jane at robertlyonsphotography.com
Tue May 26 18:16:28 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let the droolers know that we sent our Robbie to the bridge
today.  He had a progressive neurological condition in his spine, and
could not bear weight on any of his limbs.  If anyone recalls, this is
very similar to what happened to Mitchell, Bev Szaton's basset.  He was
the half brother to our Annie whom we lost in feb 2008 to oral melanoma.
I hope Fey Fey shows Robbie to the biggest and bestest buffet at the
bridge  We are going to miss our "big ol Binky Boy".  Rest in Peace my
big man!

Jane and Rob
Slaves to Annie ATB
               Robbie ATB