[Dailydrool] 2010 DD calendar

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 23:06:18 PDT 2009

Here it is, the BIG 2010 DD Calendar announcement.

On Friday June 5th at 1pm Eastern time we will open the link to reserve your date for the 2010 Daily Drool Calendar.

I was able to lower the price of the calendar from last year by  $2 but the shipping price went up $1 (I will be shipping USPS priority flat rate).  Also the price of the stand has gone up $1 and this year we will be charging to ship the stand, the past years we did not charge to ship the stand. So here is the pricing

$21.50 per calendar

$6.00 to ship one ITEM (USA)

$6.00 for one stand (stand is optional, no need to order a stand every year)

$3.00 for each additional ITEM that is being put in the box.$5.00 to reserve a calendar date$2.00 per Front Cover Raffle ticket.  Raffle ticket numbers will be emailed to you and the winning ticket will be drawn during Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue's September picnic.

For example:

1 Calendar, 1 Stand would be:

$21.50+6.00+6.00+3.00 = $36.50

2 Calendars, 1 Stand would be:

$21.50 x 2 (for each calendar)

$6.00 (to ship one item…calendar)

$6.00 (for the stand)

$3.00 (for second calendar)

$3.00 (to ship stand)

---------

$61.00

To ship JUST A STAND:  1st stand would be
$12.00 ($6.00 for stand, $6.00 for shipping) each additional stand would be
$3.00 to ship.

$13.00 to ship to Canada
and Mexico
($5.00 for each additional ITEM)

$15.00 to ship to all other countries ($5.00 for each
additional ITEM)
All payments/pictures/captions will be due no later then Friday, June 26th.  If you do not have your payment/picture/caption in by June26th you will loose your reserved date.
If you were not able to reserve a date (dates go fast) please add your name to the Waiting List.  I am usually able to take about 15 people off the Waiting List and give them a date.
Please only reserve one calendar date per houndy household.  If you reserve two dates we will remove your name from one of the dates.
If you are going to pay using Paypal please check to make sure your shippng address is correct.
Cecil Grapics will be handling the web site, taking orders, taking payments,receiving the pictures/captions and doing the page setup. Once John at Cecil Graphics has finished the page setup the files will be sent to a new printer, The County Press, and they will print, cut, drill and shrink wrap the calendars.  Once that is completed I will pick up the calendars, no later then Nov 1 and start the shipping.

I would suggest you send in pictures that are bright and colorful.  If your picture is on the dark side it will be even darker once it is printed.
Any questions, concerns or comments please email me off list and I will get back to you as soon as I can.  Also please put the word 'calendar' somewhere in the subject line of the email.
Whew, just one more thing...Once the web site has been setup I will send out the link so you can go to the site and read more about the calendar.
Take care,Ellie