[Dailydrool] Drool needed

Julie Stevenson bassets5 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:21:43 PDT 2009

A dear friend is very ill and in ICU.  We all know how powerful drool
is...please send some flying to him and his family.  We feel very
helpless now being so far away as they are across the country from us.
But asking for drool makes us feel we're doing something!  They are
basset slaves from way back and know the power of drool. Prayers,
candles and any other good thoughts are welcome too.

Thank you.  Through my tears....being consoled by two drooling bassets
(it's past the others bedtime!)

Julie, Nigel, John and the Stevenson Family Circus
Maggie, Elmo, Winston, Cookie and Sammi the bassets
Penny the beagle
Blackie the lab
Puffin the black cat
Magellan and Amelia the explorer kitties