[Dailydrool] Rolph's new hobby

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Wed May 27 04:14:51 PDT 2009

Rolph, OEBE director of Evil, UK,  has a new hobby. It's called Obediance Classes.

Now you may be wondering how a dog who can consume and recycle whole rolls of poo bags, can counter cruise, open and empty fridges and cupboards, dance on top of the piano and take himself shopping, could call obediance classes a hobby.

So am I.

Being a sucker, I just couldn't stand those big, sad eyes, every time I left him in the house to take Clara to agility. As she has now gone up a level, I thought I could start Rolph in the beginner class. However, his reputation had gone before him and the school insisted the trainers saw him in obediance classes to see if he was "too disruptive".

Well, they think he is the most wonderful dog in the world.
He does all the exercises perfectly, behaves impeccably and has been told he can start agility. In fact, some of the trainers sneak out and have a cuddle with him before class.

At home, he remains irrepressible.

I think this proves he is the biggest con artist on earth.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK