[Dailydrool] To Brudder Elwood

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 27 05:56:52 PDT 2009

Dearest ( Hunk of a man ) Brudder Elwood,

                        Meez mommy sez she goin ship me downs  dere for a
bisit, she sez meez  can stay a long time,  for ebber !!! meez helpz ya wif
sister Daisey.  meez mommy berry upset wif meez coz meez beez beetin up on
Maggie. meez only  playin.
moomy sez meez tooo ruff !!!!!   wise ebber time she lookie  outside meez
beez on top of Maggie. i gotz her pinned in da alligator hold ! an  meez lip
flaps beez up to meez eyez sockits an all shee seez is toothfins.
moomy sez meez be gud canidate to cum down and help you out .moomy sez I
can cum taday iffin you needs me.

Evil Annie

Hi Debbie,

      I will ship Evil Annie down to you to help  the brudder with Daisey,
she is so bad, constantly beating up on poor Maggie who  is just the
sweetest girl on earth.  Annie will run across the yard at top  speed and blind
side poor Maggie and while she has her pinned to the ground, she  is chewing on
her leg or her ears, or pulling on her tail. Oh and yes she has  the STARE
DOWN to perfection !
she is just pure EVIL ! everyone at the Waddle said " oh Marlene, she is so
 sweet , she doesn't look evil at all "    BULLSHIT  !!!!!!  trust me, she
is just pure hellion.  she needs sister daisy to  take her down a notch !
And please Drooler's, don't suggest obedience,  been there, done that  ,
three sets of classes  ( 6 weeks ) !!!!!!  barely passed the  class, I think
they passed us to get us to leave !!!! of course we were very  popular, class
clown, like going to see the circus, even the trainer was  laughing, told
me he couldn't wait for Saturdays to get here so he could see  Annie !  how
embarrassing !!!! she is the female version of MARLEY !

As for the lady who said take two dogs to the vets at the same time if you
want to have fun, well,  I take both my girls at the same time, and we are
the entertainment. I am utterly exhausted by the time we get out of there,
just  trying to get them through the door as they are growling and playing
Alligator  mouth the whole time, the only reprieve is when the cat  tries  to
rub up against Evil Annie and scares the living
eebee-jeebeez out of her, seriously I am thinking about adopting that cat,
then I am going to tether her to Annie's collar, I where ever Annie goes,
the cat will follow !!!!  Oh God  I love it !  here kitty kitty  !!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie
diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com. (h
ttp://www.whereitsat.com/?ncid=emlwenew00000004)