[Dailydrool] Response to "Why Bassets are Better than Kids"

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 05:59:33 PDT 2009

I read Lovely Lucy's post and chuckled. Our Maggie does mind when you pass gas, especially if she's sitting on your lap
when it happens. It has happened twice with my husband, where she was curled up in his lap sound asleep when he let one
slip. Maggie woke up, sniffed and promptly hopped off his lap with a look of disdain on her face. Can't say I blame her
- that's not a nice way to wake up.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny

WEEK # 329

"WHY BASSETS ARE BETTER THAN KIDS"

#11....."Houndies don't mind a bit when you pass gas"

I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy