[Dailydrool] Update on Mugzy

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 09:50:26 PDT 2009

Thank you to those who sent well wishes/drool and advice for Mugzy with his Dental cleaning and tumor removal.  I picked up my sad sack Tuesday night and he was walking like a drunken sailor, it was so pitiful.

Hes teeth are beautiful and he didn't need any removed, thankfully.  The tumor was a little harder to remove then expected and he has about 10 stitches running from his anus straight up the underneath of his tail, it looks rather painful.

He seems to only be in mild discomfort and won't stop dragging his behind along the carpet, Dr. thinks it itches more then hurts and gave me some powder to put on the area.

I am hoping to get his Thyroid test results back tonight when I go to work (I work part time at the Vet's office) so I hoping all is well.  One of the techs has been stopping by the house during the day to check on him since I have to work my full time job as well and can't be home with him, but she said he seems fine, just a bit uncomfortable.

Again, thanks for all the well wishes!  I only have one more guy going in on the 9th for his dental and then I will be done, until annual exams come up!!!!  So if you think of it, sling some drool towards Stewie on the 9th when he goes under for his cleaning.

Thank dog I work at the Vet's office and get a nice discount!!!!

Drool to all in need!!!

Brandie owned and operated by Mugzy, Rusty and Stewie