[Dailydrool] King Bob the Dog, Grand Marshall of Oregon Basset Waddle

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 09:43:34 PDT 2009

We're so happy that King Bob the Dog is going to lead our basset waddle in July in Oregon!  He has a great royal outfit he may wear (it may be pretty hot though).  Of course we'll have lots of royal water for him to slurpie up!

Stella and me are competing with our own best costume contest.  I think I'll win because I'm inherently much more cute than she is!  BWAHHAHAHAHA!

Come all ye bassets to Woodburn OR on July 18 and 19.  Celebrate the glory of bassets!

Roland,
Duke of Ears