[Dailydrool] A new member of our Families...

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Thu May 28 15:28:35 PDT 2009

Charlie Sagen and Abraham Ga-linkin are very pleased to announce a new
member of our families...Miss Vivian Kay (previously known as "Risk")  .
Vivian is named for a great aunt of mine and we gave her the  middle name of Kay
after her Auntie Kay Jordan. So Kay , if you read this  congratulations on
your new niece!!!

 Vivian is Charlie's biological mother.  She is 4 1/2 years  old.  After
some research of Charlie's past , Ilene was able to find his  original kennel
and after contacting them was told that his mother was available  and was
she interested.   After much discussion Ilene and I decided  she /we needed to
adopt her.  We really felt Charlie needed some discipline  and who better
to discipline him but his MOTHER...LOL.  You see Charlie  just turned 2 and
still hasn't received his brains !!!! The interaction will be  great for both
of them.  Charlie likes to play alligator mouth with her but  she doesn't
quite know how to play.  In time they will be great.

So Vivian will have two human Mommies .  She is absolutely adorable,  gives
great snooter kisses and will give you her belly every time you  approach
her...very submissive.    Abraham is probably the longest  basset I have ever
seen (56 " long from the tip of nose to the tip of his tail)  and she is
probably the most compact I have ever seen.  Her legs are  probably 2" long
(if that), huge with many wrinkles.  She will definitely  give Cakie a run for
the money when it comes to competing for lowest to the  ground at the
waddle.    She is a tri-color while her son Charlie is  red and white.  Half of
her is black with ticking and her other side is  white with ticking.  When
she runs she looks like Charlie  Chaplin.  She has lived in a kennel most of
her life and is adjusting to  living in a home .  I made her a Dogster page
today which you can visit at  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/994953_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/994953) .   In the second picture she is actually
standing so you can see how little her  legs are.  Also on her page is a picture of
Charlie...it's amazing to see  the resemblance especially the shape of
their heads.  So needless to say we  are excited about our newest addition and
hope she is happy sharing two  families.

Shelley and Abraham Ga-linkin
Ilene and Charlie Sagen
Vivian Kay Sagen-Galinkin

**************Cooking Dinner For Two? Sign Up & Get Immediate Member-Only
Savings.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222652750x1201460983/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225797%3B37274671%3Bq%3Fhttp:%2
F%2Frecipes.cookingfor2.pillsbury.com%2F%3FESRC%3D934)