[Dailydrool] waddle fundraising

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:04:31 PDT 2009

We are raising money for ABC's waddle which is next Saturday. That gives us
about 7 days to raise money. We weren't sure if we could attend or not
because of Mommy being on call. She found someone to switch with her though.
Hurraayyyy!!!! So now, we must raise moolah fast. This is our 2nd waddle. We
must not be embarrassed and show up empty handed. Mommy will be so sad.
Anyhow, please help us by donating a few bucks. Go to
http://www.firstgiving.com/maggieandmazzie  to help us please

There is a cute pic of a 9 1/2 year old lady on there if any one wants to
see it. It is adorable!

Bark at ya later,
Maggie Mae LaRock

--