[Dailydrool] warm drooly welcomes

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu May 28 22:08:47 PDT 2009

We want to extend a warm drooly welcome to all the new furkidz.

Tula we are so pleased and proud to hear that your k9casa coosins are
teaching you proper houndie behavior.   Do all of us proud and train
you new slaves well.

Welcome Jordan!  Wow you are a houdini!  I think your Momma needs to
set up a camera so we can see how you manage this.  You could be the next
Star walking the red carpet and give David Copperfield a run for his title.

Miss Vivian Kay you are gorgeous.   What lucky Mommas you have
that get to share your smoochy self.  Nelly Belle said to tell you that life at
home is soooooooo soooooo much better than the yucky cages and you need to
pick your spot in the bed right away.  Teach your boy to have proper respect for his
Mom.

Welcome welcome and more welcomes.  We are glad that you have your forever
homes and look forward to hearing more about you.

Belly Rubs to All,
Karen and The Dog House Gang