[Dailydrool] giaridia

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:18:53 PDT 2009

Giardia is a horrible, nasty, opportune, evil, hard-to-kill, infectious,
black-hearted, stinky, frustrating, re-infecting, did I say Nasty parasite
and I do not know what on earth Mother Nature was thinking ( she must have
had a migraine and the Children were bothering her) when she made it.
Conley STILL has soft stools (think pudding). I recently learned two of his
littermates also still have soft stools. After all the panacur, flagyl,
tests, yogurt, antispasmodic, tylan powder and so on I have recently adopted
the philosophy (true or not this is it) that is it all related to teething
and when he has finished teething I will worry about the stools then. He
eats, drinks and makes merry, has more energy than any puppy deserves until
we walk into training when suddenly he remembers it is past his "bedtime"
("But Mooooooooooooom, we awwreddy wented aAROUN AN AROUNNand dat man gone
tuch my nebberminders again...kin we GO now?????Look, I am too tired to
moooobe".)

Anyway Conley's last test was clear so I honestly think it is the teething.
Please. God.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Cooper and Conley the stubborn. (oh boy,his
specialty. They give ribbons for stubborness?)