[Dailydrool] Fundraiser for Mid-Atlantic

shell82079 at yahoo.com shell82079 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 12:04:59 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone! Its been a while since I posted- Henery has been going through some issues ( I know when isn't he!) but is doing much better, and I am happy to say my little Princess is doing wonderfully- Now down to business-  Mid Atlantic will be holding a fundraiser dinner at the Texas Roadhouse in Bethlehem PA June 30, 2009. Its simple, I will send you a certificate that you present to the waiter/waitress any time of the day on June 30th and they will give Mid-Atlantic 10% of you total bill!  I have a table reserved for 7:00pm for anyone who would like to join us, but your cupon will be good all day! Please email me directy for the cupon and more informaton shell82079 at yahoo.com!

Michelle Slave to Henery (Blind due to Glaucoma) & Princess
Adoption Coordinator, MABHR
Visit Henery at http://www.dogster.com/?130601
Visit Princess at http://www.dogster.com/?205176
www.midatlanticbassets.com