[Dailydrool] Instruction needed on how to express anal glands

Debbie Wynn Debbie.Wynn at comcast.net
Fri May 29 17:28:49 PDT 2009

I am a woman with a state employee's salary and two scooting dogs - I hope
to learn how to express anal glands myself rather than having to pay a fee
for someone else to do it.  I need to save my $$$$ for the real emergencies,
like a basset hound with a really sad look who MIGHT be sick you never know,
better safe than sorry..

So anyway - could someone e-mail me EXPLICIT, easy-to-follow, idiot-proof
instructions on how to express anal glands?  Please don't use technical
terms, think Tennessee hillbilly dumb when you write out how to do it
because I promise you you can't offend me by making it simple.  You know -
lift the dog's tail up in the air (that's as far as I know so you can start
there).

Rosie and Chubby will be very appreciative..

Debbie