[Dailydrool] bUDDYDAWG

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Fri May 29 17:27:59 PDT 2009

thanks to those of you who sent drool to Buddydawg and to me...it
works!...the xrays were normal and the blood test results were the best possible...it
seems as though he has some gastric issues as a result of the nsaids he
gets for  arthritis, so we are adding some meds to heal that, and some pepcid
several times a day and should see improvement in a few weeks...it is so
scarey when things aren't right with our hounds!...thank you again....Rene'e and
Buddydawg

Discover the variety of Bisquick® mix. Get Recipes & Savings
Now.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222831871x1201491818/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225813%3B37274670%3Be%3Fhttp:%2F%2
Frecipes.bisquick.bettycrocker.com%3FESRC%3D971)