[Dailydrool] Leabin da houndies when da hoomans go on vacation

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 11:25:41 PDT 2009

Dis here is Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm. I be layin low lately, jus readin da Drools and lettin fings work deyselfs out. BUT - I cant lay here an let dis tra, trov - (travesty, Tink) (Fanks Mama) ob justis go wifout my habing a say.

Dese houndies dat are being lef when da swabes go on vacation - lissen up, dis impawtent - YOUSE HABS A WOT OB SWABE TWAININ TO DO WEAL FAST!! Why, my swabes would NEBER go vacation wifout me, uhh, us. Dey won't eben go on vacation at all cuz dey dontz want to leab us! (Actually, it would be too expensive for boarding since we have 11 dogs, 2 cats and 4 horses, but don't tell Tink that's the reason. Well, we really don't want to leave them.)

Time to put down da Paw and sez - you mus tek us wif you or stay home (unless you mek shure we gets white boxes EBERY DAY while yu iz gone).

Good Luck

Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm