[Dailydrool] weed whacking

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun May 31 15:08:28 PDT 2009

what a Sunday, beautiful weather to do yard work, but we run out of twine
on the weed whacker,  not a problem says the hubby we will just put more on
it only takes about 5 minutes, OK  well over 20 first off, hubby has a
cold, we all know what that means, have way between his last breath and the
coffin. Mr.  grumpy, but we still need to mow and weed whack, first  Annie
walks off with the cap that holds the twine feeder on the whacker, then  Maggie
walks off with the roll of twine, then Annie sneaks off with the  brand
new expensive wire  cutters takes them out in the backyard and  is CHEWING the
rubber grips.so it now takes four hands to rewind the feed line  and hold
the spring down so Bill can screw the cap back on which is where?   I just
had it ?  where in the hell is it ??  everyone looks at  Annie,  she has these
puffed out fat cheeks,   like I dont have  it !!!  ANNIE !!!!  #$%^&  bring
that over here right now ! so she crawls over and I mean she  is crawling
across the lawn on her belly and we have to sit there and wait for  her
because we can let go of the spring, oh come  on Annie please ,  daddy wants to
get the yard done !  we praised her because she was a  good girl and brought
it back to us. bwahahaha  ( she isn't as dumb as she  acts !)

I dont plant flowers in my back yard and my girls can jump a 3 1/2 foot
fence to rip the garlic out  of the ground. I pretty much have resolved to
the fact,  that any thing that can crawl , fly, hop ,chirp  or buzz  goes in
their mouth,  any thing that drops from the tree tops, such as  sticks,
limbs, bird nest, leaves or pine cones  goes in their mouth,  anything that is
round, brown and smells , or is long and slimy goes in their  mouth, anything
that belongs to ( me )  goes in their mouth, I have to  refill the bird bath
at least twice a day because Evil Annie lies in the yard  stalking  the
birds who try to bathe or drink from the birdbath.in other  words,  i have a
BEAUTIFUL  HUGE back yard that is actually a war zone  !!! and we even have
land mines !!!! but No Flowers !!!!  no plants  except veggies !!!

Marlene   mommy  to Maggie Wags and EVIL ANIE  ( the  dragon - bird Slayer
) !!!!

Does anyone know if Sandi Wittenberg's   Norm got his Champion point  ????
I didn't get to go to the dog show because of one of my  Horrible headaches
 !!!!!!!  feels like someone stabbing me with  an ice pick !!!!
totally off the wall !  Annie lays with me to comfort her  mommy
bwahahahahaha !!!!!

I really wanted to go watch Norm !
cntnew00000007)