[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 60, Issue 14

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 15:46:40 PDT 2009

My mom helped transport a dog over a year ago and has  been helping out the "All Ears" transport people since...well she is fostering teh sweetest dog this week in between transports....

Anyway, she got this note from the person that she's been in contact with about her current foster. He got this note from someone in Sante Fe, NM..

Is there anyone in the area that can help? I'm sure that my mom could assist in transporting Sadie to CO or AZ or a rescue that might be able to help?

Below is the note from the "family"

Please contact me and I will forward you the information for my mom if you think that you could help this poor Senior Basset out!

Thanks!

Susan Stoker and the tank Hounds

I got your contact info from my mother who does some writing for petroglyphs and works with kindred spirits. We are moving and need to find a home for our 11 yr old female basset Sadie.  Sadie gets along well with children and loves other dogs.  She has lived her whole life in NM since we adopted her as a puppy.  She definitely loves the southwest, and would hate moving to the east coast, she doesn't like the snow or cold.  It has been difficult trying to sell our house and she deserves more attention than we can give her.  In addition, we will have to live in temporary housing in Massachusetts and won't be able to bring her.  We've had Sadie for about ten years and wouldn't do this if we didn't think it was in her best interest.  We will be moving very soon, would you be able to accept her?

Santa Fe, NM