[Dailydrool] Socks

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sun Nov 1 04:25:09 PST 2009

I bought some toddler socks at Wal-Mart, the kind with the non-skid stuff on the bottom (since they're slippery on our floors) and the stretchy elasticized tops, and they work fairly well. I just guessed at the size by making my hand into a fist about the size of Frank's huge paws, and then I stuck my hand into the socks at Wal-Mart.  They were fairly inexpensive, so I got 3 pairs since they get dirty so quickly.  He does NOT like them on his feet, so he removes them promptly if we're not around, but at least they're on there most of the time, enough to slow down his paw-licking.

Nancy, and Sweet Ol' Sarah and Frank the Tank