[Dailydrool] socks

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 04:35:40 PST 2009

I can't remember who posted-Pam I think? sorry. I have tried the socks idea too- and yes short of duct tape they just don't stay. What I use now is tape that looks like an Ace bandage- but it ony sticks to itself. I think it is what used to be called vet wrap- but is now available to humans in the first aid aisle. The stuff really does not stick to the fur- just to itself and stays pretty well where you put it. You can't reuse it- at least I have never tried- so it would be pricier than socks.

I did once have the idea to try a balloon- cut off the end so that it is wider and then just slinkie it on. As it would not allow air through it would only be a short term ( pee break or something) solution.

droolies, Angelika

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/