[Dailydrool] Oldies

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Wed Nov 4 21:07:18 PST 2009

I think we joined in like 1995, Paddie was born in 1998 and many on this
list knew him when he was a wee pup of 8 weeks old. This is when my
adventure began and in Sept 08 our adventure stopped.
But what blows me away is how big this list really is.
I have not done the Card exchange since Paddie died, it just does not feel
the same to me with out him. I do look forward to see all the wonderful
cards on line.
Also this year has not been very good to us. I had to have 4 major surgeries
from May to the end of Aug. I am so praying this is the end of being cut
open for a long while. There were several times I was so sick I did not
think I would make it. I wassssss sick!!
But we got through and had allot support from several of the Drooler's that
I have known for eons.
Have a Wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving as it will be here soon!!
Love To all
Vi and The Country Bumpkins