[Dailydrool] 1999

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:56:51 PST 2009

I found out about the DD in 1998 when I adopted Baby Bonnie from MBR.
Melissa and Grandma Jo did a wonderful job fostering my Bonnie and she came
to my home with a soulful howl.  Droolers were wonderful when Bonnie went to
the bridge in May of 2001.  I still have all the emails I received from
droolers.  Time went by, and I got my Ms. Beasley in 2002 and for a while I
drifted from the Drool as I became ill and my life was turned upside down.
In my despair, I returned to the drool and once again became hooked.  Now I
read each and every drool posting and have made several wonderful friends.
Droolers are truely the best!

Thank You,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann (I am home!  Where's my blankie and pillow?)