[Dailydrool] reminiscing

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:42:12 PST 2009

We joined the Drool when Blossom came to us in 2000.  A whole world that we
never knew existed opened up to us.  We suddenly had a social life outside
of the kids.  We had friends who we never met but sincerely cared.  We
learned about rescue and became involved.  Best of all, some of our closest
friends have come through the Drool, friends we see frequently and those we
see only at basset events but really great friends we love and care about.
We have laughed till our sides ached and cried our eyes out at things we
have read on the Drool.  It is a deeply ingrained part of our lives.  We
don't get to keep up with it as much as we used to or post much but we still
are glad we can call the Drool "home".  Starting with Blossom in 2000, we
then rescued Hugo in 2004, then Arfur in 2006.  Newest is Vito in 2008.  If
it wasn't for the Drool things wouldn't be the same.

I am so grateful.

Beth, mama to Hugo (somewhere between 10 and 13 now), Arfur (5), and Don
"Vito" Barkeleone (terrible 2)

Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo  www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur  www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito  www.dogster.com/dogs/804728

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS

http://www.freekibble.com

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to
you when you have forgotten how it goes.
Unknown.