[Dailydrool] If your ever in WY...

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:14:44 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

I read a moment ago that Momperson is in WY. I sure hope that she remembers
that we are in Casper, if she comes near here.

There is an open invitation to all of you that if you ever come anywhere
near Casper, please give us a call. We have driven hours to meet people, and
I can't think of anyone we would rather see than all of you from the Drool.

If your on vacation, or in the state for work, let us know. You have family
in Casper.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive