[Dailydrool] I KNOW there are Angels

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:09:01 PST 2009

Dear Drool Family,

The song "I believe that there are angels among us" went through my mind as
I started to compose this email. Except that I don't believe there are
angels among us, I KNOW that there are angels among us! The angels that I am
referring to are each of you!

I received many get well emails that Cathy read to me while I was sti9ll
flat on my back, and yesterday when she brought in the mail, she had a stck
of get well cards from Droolers. Very few are the times that I find myself
lacking words, but now is one of them. THANK YOU!-to each of you that sent
me an email, a card, or even prayed for me. I am so grateful! I am slowly
getting back into nthe groove of life. I sent Cathy back to work yesterday.

I am so grateful to have people in my life who care about me as much as you
all do. You people are angels, and I thank God for all of you. Picture me
reaching through the screen and giving you a hug.

Thank you for sending me the e-mails and the cards, and the DROOL!!

I will be back to reporting on the antics of the Caspaw Crew soon.

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY
82604