[Dailydrool] Fwd: Miss Annabelle

nreitzusa at aim.com nreitzusa at aim.com
Fri Nov 6 09:57:30 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: nreitzusa at aim.com
To: dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org
Sent: Fri, Nov 6, 2009 11:10 am
Subject: Miss Annabelle

'S me, Amy, pawing in to request some drool for my foster sister Miss Annabelle. She's at the vetman's today having an operation on her eye because there is a mass behind it. My mom is worried cause she's fallen in love with Annabelle (but she still loves me best) and doesn't want anything bad to happen to her. So if you have any to spare, a little drool for Miss Annabelle would be very much appreciated. She's slow and cranky sometimes, but mostly she just sleeps. Mom says since Miss Annabelle is so old (11 or so) she deserves all the nap time she wants & I should just leave her be. Humph. That's no fun.

Thanks,
Amy and my foster brothers & sister Gus, Rocky, and Darcy