[Dailydrool] Sarah

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 08:04:32 PST 2009

Dear Nancy, Bill and Frank the Tank,

   We are so very sorry for the loss of your dear Sarah.  We always enjoy looking at your photos and watching your videos and we understand the love you all have for each other and the fun you share.  I'm glad you braved the end with Sarah, I'm sure she was much more at ease knowing you were there.  I can only imagine the pain of your loss and I wish you all well.

   We will light a candle for you all tonight and wish Sarah a safe journey to the Bridge.

Carol and Rosie in Florida