[Dailydrool] pro-biotics

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 07:59:31 PST 2009

My parents & I feed all of our dogs pro-biotic yogurt for dinner. Just mix
it in w/their kibble, so far all of the dogs LOVE it, and it has helped to
keep their tummies processing well! I believe that it's Stonyfields is their
prefered brand (I couldn't find it when I moved to MI w/Joey, and he did NOT
like any of the other brands I bought!) it's the one with the cow on the
logo. I believe that they also now make a low fat or no fat variety, to keep
the hounds from getting a bit "fluffy" around the middle!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino & Crispin
(wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473