[Dailydrool] Memories

laumag at mts.net laumag at mts.net
Sun Nov 8 09:09:40 PST 2009

I joined The Drool in 1998 and as a result the Canadian Basset Rescue Network was born. I attended two Michigan Waddles and two BHCA Nationals over the years and developed some very good friendships along the way.

Prince Oliver of Canada and Mooseketeer Ben woof down from the Bridge. They are hanging out with their buddies, Fey Fey, Moose, Earl, Leonard, Parkerwade, and so on.

Here's to another almost 12 years ... Laurie, Zack of Canada, formerly of Wisconsin, and Sky of Winnipeg, formerly of Winnipeg.