[Dailydrool] Sweet Sarah

kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 17 04:25:05 PST 2009

Hello All,
 First I would like to send my sincere sympathies to all slaves and furkids who have lost a friend over the last few months.
What a beautiful tribute to Sarah.
I have been gone for 5 months helping my mom take care of my dad in Mass. who passed away on Oct.25th. I have not had access to a computer so am catching up on everything. A lot has happened over the last 5 months so it will take me some time to get caught up. I can say that there are 3 bassetts and a cocker here who are extremely happy to have their momslave home. The DH was very good with the furkids however there is something about their momma being home.
 Back in June one of our droolers said there was a bassett boy in Vermont that needed rescuing so we set the wheels in motion and finally adopted Jered on July 7th. He was from a badly abused home and was a year and a half. He has come along way since then. From the very first moment we saw him we were hooked. He has fit right into our family perfectly.The bassett 500 goes on daily between him and our Susie. Our Cherry girl makes it known she is still the boss but that hasn't stopped him.
He along with all the rest are terribly spoiled Of Course. He has turned into a lap dog. Any time I or the DH sits he has to be in our lap and he loves to be rocked and I have to admit I love to rock him.
  Cathy momslave to Cherry,Susie,Jered,& Cuddles the cocker