[Dailydrool] Fostering

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Mon Nov 9 06:44:38 PST 2009

A few months ago I agreed to foster a senior basset girl. She came to me
sick and skinny. She is now doing great, almost need to cut food back (doG
forbid). She has fit in well with the other hounds. So, I officially welcome
my senior girl, Miss Lori Lu, who is no longer a foster. She has a home.
If you can, please foster a hound. It is so satisfying to have a hound be so
happy just to have a bit of food and a pillow. They don't ask for much, and
they give so much in return.
Tfhe senior hounds are great,  No longer a puppy, so no problems with that.
They really appreciate anything you do for them, well Lori hates to have her
tree trunk nails done, but that's trivial.
So foster, foster, foster. The rewards are great. Who knows, you might even
fail like I did.
Terry and the hounds. Home to the Rio Trio and now Lori Lu