[Dailydrool] Move

henning henning at enter.net
Wed Nov 11 08:41:41 PST 2009

Hi fellow Droolers,

We are in need of some advise.

We will be moving from Easton PA to the Olympic Peninsula in
WA by the end of this month.

If someone could give us some hints regarding pet friendly
stop over motels/hotels along the way it would be greatly
appreciated.

Shortest route seems to be PA to Ohio/Indiana,
Wisconsin/Minnesota, North Dakota/Montana, Washington. All
on Interstate, which is probably the safest this time of the
year.

To keep The Hound and MomPerson happy I think 500 miles +/-
a day is a good number to shoot for.

Other routes can of course also be explored.

DadPerson to Brudder Bubba the Bulldozer OEBE